A Voice for Citizens
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government. It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
The North Carolina Center for Voter Education includes the LWVNC questions to and responses from candidates for state wide offices and those of several local Leagues, including LWVPT to candidates in their areas. BE informed before casting your vote for 2014.
2014 Voter Guide Learn More
- Non partisan Voter Guide
About the League Learn More
- How are we structured? What is our history? What is our mission?
News to Use Learn More
- Information about LWVPT action or events, non-League or other League events and news shared with us.
Issues and Advocacy Learn More
- You can make a difference! Join a roundtable!
Find the Agenda of your Local Governmental Bodies Learn More
- Links to agendas for official meetings of county, city, and town governments, and the North Carolina General Assembly. Links are provided in more than one way. Try the last link in any paragraph first. If it is broken (sometimes the links are named by date and thus are not good in a short time), then follow the other directions.
Voter Service Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more
Elected Officials in Counties LWVPT Serves Learn More
- Learn who represents you at the federal, state, county, and municipal levels. Each county has a board of elections and each board provides a pdf file of officials serving the county at each level of government. At times you may wish to write to your county's delegation to the General Assembly in North Carolina. We have made that easier by including a link for each county.
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Voter Impact Learn More
- Voter Impact is the newsletter of the League of Women Voters of the Piedmont Triad